If you are looking Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment .You are on right place.we have good collection Cabinet Secretariat Career News .Please scroll down and check out our collections. Read our Government of India Published Notification This year on 15-08-2020 of Field Assistant – 12 Posts vacancies
Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment 2020
Application are invited from candidates who are domiciled in any of the seven Northern Eastern States of India , for filling up vacancies for the post of Fieild Assistant (GD) by regional direct recruitment on language basis, in Government of India organisations . candidates Belonging to NE Region , who know any of the under mentioned languages with proficiency to read , write and speak in the concerned lanuage and fulfill the following laid down eligibilty conditions , may apply for he post of Field Assistant (GD).
पदों का नाम (Name of Posts) :- Field Assistant(GD)
पदों की संख्या – 12 पद
शैक्षिक योग्यता (Qualification)
- Senior Secondary (10+2) pass from recognized Board or Institution as on 15-05-2020.
Language wise distribution of Vacancies
- Angami – 01 पद
- Arakanese – 01 पद
- Bodo – 01 पद
- Bru/Reang – 01 पद
- Burmese – 01 पद
- Chin – 01 पद
- Dzonkha – 01 पद
- Konyak – 01 पद
- Lai – 01 पद
- Mara – 01 पद
- Sema – 01 पद
- Zeliangrong – 01 पद
आवेदन कैसे करें (How to Apply)
- Candidates are required to send their applications in prescribed format incorporated in the advertisement. Application submitted by the candidate which is not in the prescribed format is liable to be rejected. Form should be filled in English Capital (Block) letters only. The format may be photocopied/ typed on A-4 size paper. Candidates should use either Black ink or Blue ink for filling up the application. Candidates are advised to furnish correct information regarding their age, educational qualification, Caste/Category (i.e. SC/ST/OBC) and domicile status in the application form.
- Self-attested copies of the certificate pertaining to age, educational qualifications, experience of working in any job/specialized field and Caste/Category etc are required to be attached with the application form. SCISTIOBC certificate is required to be furnished as per the specimen annexed. Format of certificate for availing age relaxation by candidates belonging to ex-servicemen category is also annexed. Submission of SC/ST/OBC certificate in any other format will not be accepted.
- You are required to submit a self-attested copy of domicile certificate as proof of your residence/ local status, failing which your candidature will not be considered for direct recruitment to the post. Apart from the domicile certificate issued by State Government, Voter ID Card, Ration Card, Aadhaar Card and Indian Passport will also be considered as domicile proof.
- Eligible candidates may please send their applications in the attached proforma along with self-attested copies of certificates in support of educational qualification (along with mark-sheet for each year of course) / experience / date of birth etc. from Matriculation onwards, recent passport size photograph (also self-attested), domicile certificate and copies of SC/ST/OBC certificates, if applicable, to Under Secretary (Pers.F), Cabinet Secretariat, Govt. of India, Room No. 1001, B-1 Wing, 10th Floor, Pt. Deendayal Antyodaya Bhawan, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003, by speed post or registered post .
Dates For Cabinet Secretariat Job
- नौकरी प्रकाशित होने की तिथि: 15-08-2020
- आवेदन करने के लिए अंतिम तिथि: 30-08-2020
Links of Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment