Bombay High Court Technical Manpower Recruitment 2019
High Court of Bombay System Officer Vacancies 2019
If you are looking Bombay High Court RECRUITMENT. You are on right place.we have good collection of Bombay High Court Vacancy . Please scroll down and check out our collections. Read our Bombay High Court is Published Notification This year on 02-10-2019 of 165 Vacancy – Technical Manpower Vacancies. We are always committed to provide Bombay High Court Technical Manpower Recruitment 2019 – Online Application form for whatsapp, facebook.
Bombay High Court Recruitment 2019
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for 38 Posts of Senior System Officers and 127 Posts of System Officers at the District and Taluka Courts in the State of Maharashtra on contract basis under the provisions of 14th Finance Commission for a period of twelve months. The Selected candidates will be paid a fixed /consolidated fee and will not be entitled to any other Pay or Allowance. It is a full time assignment and the candidates will not be allowed to take up any other assignment during the period of the contract. The appointment may be extended for further period of twelve months depending on the performance of the candidate and requirement of the High Court.
Bombay High Court Technical Manpower Recruitment 2019- An Overview
|Recruitment process||BOMBAY HIGH COURT|
|Conducting authority||High Court of Bombay Technical Manpower on Contract Basis|
|Advertisement and application year||2019|
|Job location||Uttar Pardesh|
|Mode of Selection||Written exam|
|Entrance exam date||—|
|Mode of announcement of result||Online|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
Education Qualification :-
- Must hold a Degree of B.E./B.Tech. In Computer Science / Engineering or Information Technology or Electronic Engineering or equivalent qualification from recognized University with five year experience OR
- Must hold a Degree of B.E./B.Tech. In Computer Science/Engineering or Electronic Engineering or MCA or equivalent qualification from recognized University with five year experience. OR
- Must possess Network Certifications OR
- Must possess additional certifications like MCSE (Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer) / RHCE (Red Hat Certified Engineer) or equivalent qualification and RHEL (Red Hat Enterprise Linux).
Age Limit :-
- Candidates age should not be more than 40 Years.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
HOW TO APPLY :- Candidates should apply only through Online Mode on the High Court of Bombay Website https://bombayhighcourt.nic.in/
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 05-10-2019
- Last Date to Apply Online: 21-10-2019
Bombay High Court Recruitment – Important Links
Available on 05-10-2019
|Download Advertisement||Click Here|
|Download Admit Card||–|
|Results, Merit List, Cut Off||–|
|Official Website||Click Here|