Bihar Sharif Smart City Ltd. Recruitment 2020
Advertisement for recruitment of Various posts Bihar Sharif Smart City Ltd.
Bihar Sharif Smart City Ltd. (PSCL), has issued a notification for Various – 11 Vacancies on contract basis. Eligible candidates can apply Offline. Kindly Download full advertisement Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are Download given below.
Bihar Sharif Smart City Ltd. Recruitment 2020
Detail information and application form can be seen and downloaded from website: https://nagarseva.bihar.gov.in/careers
Bihar Sharif Smart City Vacancy Details :-
Total No. of Vacancy :- 11 vacancy
|Name of Posts||No. of Posts||Salary Per Month|
|Chief Executive Officer (CEO)||1||2,25,000 /-|
|Chief General Manager (CGM)||1||1,50,000 /-|
|Chief Finance Officer (CEO)||2||1,25,000 /-|
|Sr. Manager (Technical)||1||1,00,000 /-|
|Company Secretary (CS)||1||90,000 /-|
|Manager -(Technical)||3||85,000 /-|
|Public Relation Officer(PRO)||1||70,000 /-|
Education Qualification :-
- Chief Executive Officer (CEO) :- Master In Businesses Administration / PG DM or Equivalent from reputed Institution of India or Abroad , and Graduation in Engineering from reputed Institution with at least 60% marks or equivalent grade point average.
- Chief General Manager (CGM) :- For Contractual Bachelors / Master’s in Civil Engineering with Master of Planning or MBA or construction management or Master of Engineering in Urban infrastructure Related Subject.
- Chief Finance Officer (CEO) :- For Contractual – Graduation in any discipline with at least 60% marks or equivalent grade point average and Member of institute of Chartered Accountants of India or Institute of Cost Accountant of India or ICA or AICWAI .
- Sr. Manager (Technical) :- B.E/B-Tech (Civil Engineering)
- Company Secretary (CS) :- Graduation om any Discipline with at least 60% Marks or equivalent grade point average and Member of Institute of company Secretaries of India
- Manager -(Technical) :- B.E/B-Tech (Mechanical Engineering)
- Public Relation Officer(PRO) :- Master of PG Diploma in Journalism/ Mass communication or equivalent from a reputed institution .
- Accountant :- M.B.A/ PGDM or equivalent in Financial Management or B. Com / M.Com of equivalent Knowledge on Tally.
How to Apply /General Instruction
- Detail information and application form can be seen and downloaded from website: https://nagarseva.bihar.gov.in/
- Applicant form with complete details should be sent through E-mail only on firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 3 PM on 09-06-2020 with all relevant documents attachment.
- Applicant should clearly mention the post applied for in the Application Form with Category.
- Recruited on post would be made initially for a period of three years on contract basis and therefore Based on the performance and need it would be renewed every year to a maximum of two years.
- Honorarium is as indicated against each post.
- Candidates serving in Goverment Department/Undertaking are required to submit No Objection Certificate along with the Application Form
- Candidates once recruited by Biharsharif Smart City Limited will be restricted to offer their services elsewhere.
- All posts are non-practicing in nature.
- Application charges for Unreserved/BC/EB category is INR 500 and for SCIST category is INR 250 in the form of Demand Draft from a nationalized bank in the name of Managing Director, Biharsharif Smart City Limited” payable at Biharsharif. Candidates are required to attach the scan copy of draft in their application and later have to submit physical DD at the time of interview.
- 10. Incomplete application form without necessary detail or application form submitted without Qualification / Experience certificate or unattested certificates will automatically lead to rejection and shall not be considered further.
- BSSCL reserves the right to reject any or all applications at any time without assigning any reasons whatsoever. In special circumstances the entire process of recruitment can be suspended or cancelled and decision of “Managing Director, BSSCL” in this regard will be final and binding.
- Qualification criteria laid down for each post is minimum and does not imply that every applicant possessing the same will be called for interview. BSSCL reserves the right to evaluate the proposal as per its requirements.
- Preference will be given to candidates with higher qualification and relevant experience.
- In the event of qualification or experience certificate, age proof, caste certificate or any other document found to be incorrect or false after the recruitment, the employment contract will be terminated and suitable legal action will be initiated against the candidate. In this case BSSCL reserve the right to reclaim any or all compensation paid to the candidate.
- Candidates shall have to submit a declaration that neither he has been charged/ convicted from any Hon’ble court nor Dismissed Removed/Compulsory retired by way of punishment for the service of any public Undertaking /Private Sector or from Govt. Department nor he has not been declared insolvent by any court.
- The appointment is purely on contractual basis and in no way should be construed as regular government service. The candidates will not be eligible for absorption as a regular government employee.
- Shortlisted candidates be informed about interview and further process through website https://nagarseva.bihar.gov.in/) and email.
- Any disputes arising shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the appropriate Court of Biharsharif.
- Managing Director, BSSCL reserves the right to terminate any or all process without assigning any reason whatsoever.
Important Link of Bihar Sharif Smart City Ltd. Recruitment 2020