BHEL Civil Engineering Recruitment 2020
Recruitment of Project Engineers/Diploma holders in civil engineering on Fixed Tenure Basis
If you are looking BHEL Recruitment.You are on right place.we have good collection of BHEL Recruitment .Please scroll down and check out our collections. Read our BHEL Published Notification This year on 09-12-2019 of Civil Engineering – 23 vacancies .We are always committed to provide BHEL Civil Engineering Recruitment – Online Application Form and Much More On whatsapp, facebook, Telegram Social Media Platform .
BHEL Recruitment 2019-20
BHEL invites applications for Project Engineers (BE/BTech)/ Project Supervisors (Diploma Holders) in Civil Discipline , to be engaged on Fixed Tenure Basis for a period of two years to be posted at their PV-Project Sites anywhere in India .
|Category/Discipline||Discipline wise number||Period of Engagement|
- Project Engineers: Full Time BE/B Tech in Civil discipline with at least 60% marks (50% for SC/ST) in aggregate of all the years/semesters from recognized University/ Institution.
- Project Supervisors: Full Time Diploma in Civil discipline with at least 60% marks (50% for SC/ST) in aggregate of all the years/semesters from recognized University/ Institution.
How to Apply
- The submission of application will be online only through our recruitment site – BHELEDN website[http://edn.bhel.com]. ,BHEL Careers website[https://careers.bhel.in].
- The candidates are required to fill the online application and the particulars of the fee, if applicable. A non-refundable fee of Rs.200/- is to be paid online through SBI Collect [Link provided in the website]. The receipt/journal no. given by the bank on payment of fee needs to be entered in the online Application Form and print-out of the receipt wherever applicable needs to be sent along with the application form. Any other mode of payment i.e Demand Draft, Money Order, Postal Order, Cheque, etc. is NOT acceptable
- Our website http://edn.bhel.com will provide necessary details regarding how to apply, general instructions, last date of submission of applications, requisite Formats to be downloaded, etc
- After successfully submitting the online application, the candidate is required to print the application format which will have the unique Acknowledgement No. and send it along with fee receipt,wherever applicable to:
“AGM (HR), Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited, Electronics Division, P. B. No. 2606, Mysore Road, Bengaluru-560026”,so as to reach latest by 26.12.2019.
- BHEL is not responsible for any postal loss/ postal delay in receipt of applications.
- The Envelope containing the application form should be super-scribed as “Application for Appointment as Project Engineer on Fixed Tenure Basis- Civil ” or “Application for Appointment as Project Supervisor on Fixed Tenure Basis-Civil”.
- The necessary documents as listed below (self- attested photo copy as well as original for verification) are required only at the time of interview, if called for
- Start of Online Submission[9.00 AM onwards]:02.12.2019
- Close of Online Submission[till 8:00PM]:21.12.2019
- Last Date of receipt of hard copy of online submitted Applications:26.12.2019
- Last Date of receipt of Hard copies of online submitted Applications from far flung areas:31.12.2019