Bankura District Court Recruitment 2019 (Stenographer,LDC,Process Server,Group-D)
OFFICE OF THE DISTRICT JUDGE, BANKURA West Bengal Recruitment for Stenographer,LDC,Process Server,Group-D (Peon/Night-Guard/Farash) Posts 2019-20
If you are looking Bankura District Court Recruitment .You are on right place.we have good collection OFFICE OF THE DISTRICT JUDGE, BANKURA West Bengal career .Please scroll down and check out our collections. Read our OFFICE OF THE DISTRICT JUDGE, BANKURA West Bengal Published Notification This year on 15-11-2019 of Stenographer,LDC,Process Server,Group-D (Peon/Night-Guard/Farash) – 19 Posts Vacancies .We are always committed to provide Bankura District Court Recruitment 2019 for whatsapp, facebook.
Bankura District Court Recruitment 2019
Online applications are invited from eligible Indian citizen in the prescribed proforma for preparation of panel to fill up the vacancies mentioned below, in different categories of posts in respect of the Judgeship of Bankura.
The Application must be submitted online in the websites https://www.calcuttahighcourt.gov.in/ and
https://districts.ecourts.gov.in/bankura commencing from 16.11.2019. The last date and time for
submission of online application form is 10.12.2019(23:30 hrs).
OFFICE OF THE DISTRICT JUDGE, BANKURA West Bengal Recruitment for Stenographer,LDC,Process Server,Group-D (Peon/Night-Guard/Farash) Posts 2019-20 – An OverView
Details Of Vacancies :
No. of Vacancies : – 19 Seats
Post Name :-
- English Stenographer(Grade-III) [Total Vacancy :04 – UR-01, UR(EC)-01, UR(Meritorious Sports Person)-01, SC(EC)-01]
- Lower Division Clerk [Total Vacancy :03 – UR-01, SC-01, OBC(A)-01,]
- Process Server [Total Vacancy :02 – UR-01, SC-01]
- Group-D (Peon/Night-Guard/Farash) [Total Vacancy :10 – UR-02, UR(EC)-02, UR(Ex. Serviceman)-01, SC-01, SC(EC)-01, ST-01, OBC(A)-01, OBC(B)-01].
Education Qualification :-
- Candidates applying for the post of English Stenographer Grade-III and Lower Division Clerk must
have passed Madhyamik or equivalent examination from any recognised Board and must possess at
least a Certificate in Computer Training from recognised institution and a satisfactory fingering speed
in computer operation.
- Moreover, for Stenographer Grade-III, a minimum speed @ 80 w.p.m. in Shorthand and typing speed @ 30 w.p.m. is required.
- Candidates applying for the post of Process Server must have passed Madhyamik or equivalent examination from any recognised Board.
- Candidates applying for the post of Group-D must have passed Class-VIII from any recognised School or recognised Madrasa or any other recognized equivalent Institution.
Age Limit :-
- Not less than 18 years and not more than 40 years as on 01.01.2019 for all categories of posts as per Notification no.11653-F(P) dated 30.12.2011 of the Department of Finance, Government of West Bengal.
- Relaxation of age limit for five years in case of candidates belonging to SC & ST Category and three years in case of OBC(A) & OBC(B) category is permissible.
- The upper age limit in case of Person With Disability is 45 years.
Application Fee :- Application Fees for different posts, castes and categories of candidates are stated in the following chart.
Mode of Application & Mode of payment of Application Fees :- Applications for the aforementioned Examinations will be received in ONLINE MODE only. Application Fees are to be paid Online using Debit Card or Credit Card or Internet Banking or e-challan. Any other mode of payment will not be accepted under any circumstances. Payment gateway charges and Service Taxes (if any) may be charged and debited additionally. Candidates should retain the „Payment Confirmation Receipt‟ generated online and keep a printout of the same for future reference. Application fee including the additional charges is NOT REFUNDABLE in any case.
How to Apply :- Online application for Bankura Judgeship Staff Recruitment 2019 will commence on 16.11.2019 and applications will be accepted till 10.12.2019 upto 23.30 hrs. The Application Form is to be filled in & payment of examination fees shall be made by the applicant through online mode only. The online application form shall be filled up through the links provided in the website of District Court, Bankura i.e. https://districts.ecourts.gov.in/bankura . No other form of application will be accepted.
Important Date :-
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 16-11-2019
- Last Date to Apply Online: 10-12-2019
Important Links for Bankura Judgeship Staff Recruitment 2019
|Online Application Form|
|Download Admit Card||–|
|Results, Merit List, Cut Off||–|
|Official Website||Click Here|