Airport Authority of India Recruitment 2018 -Apply Online for 542 Junior Executive Posts
vacancies in airport authority of india – Apply Online for 542 Junior Executive Posts
Airport Authority of India(Job in AAI) has issued a notification for Junior Executive vacancies on regular basis. Eligible candidates can apply online . Kindly Download full advertisement Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are Download given below…
Airport Authority of India Recruitment 2018
Jobs in Airport Authority of India
RECRUITMENT OF OFFICERS THROUGH GATE 2018
Vacancies in Airport Authority of India Details :-
Total no. of Posts :- 542 Posts
Name of the Post: AAI Junior Executive
|Junior Executive (Engineering‐ Civil)||50||27||15||8||100|
|Junior Executive (Engineering‐ Electrical)||50||27||15||8||100|
|Junior Executive (Electronics)||189||80||39||22||330|
|Junior Executive (Architecture)||9||2||–||1||12|
AAI Education Qualification of Junior Executive
- Junior Executive (Engineering‐ Civil) :- Full time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology in Civil with minimum 60%marks from a recognized / deemed university or from an apex Institution i.e. IIT recognized by Government of India and having qualifying GATE Normalized marks on GATE Score card for the year 2018.
- Junior Executive (Engineering‐ Electrical) :- Full time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology in Electrical with minimum 60% marks from a recognized / deemed university or from an apex Institution i.e. IIT recognized by Government of India and having qualifying GATE Normalized marks on GATE Score card for the year 2018.
- Junior Executive (Electronics) :- Full time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology with minimum 60%marks in Electronics/ Telecommunications/ Electrical with specialization in Electronics from a recognized/ deemed university or from an apex Institution i.e., IIT recognized by Government of India and having valid GATE Normalized Marks on GATE Score card for the year 2018.
- Junior Executive (Architecture) :- Full time Bachelor’s degree in Architecture and registered with Council of Architecture.
GATE Branch/ GATE Code of AAI Exam of Junior Executive Vacancy 2018
- Junior Executive (Engineering‐ Civil) :- Civil /CE
- Junior Executive (Engineering‐ Electrical) :- Electrical/EE
- Junior Executive (Electronics) :- Electronics and Communication /EC
- Junior Executive (Architecture) :- AR
Age limit of AAI Recruitment Exam ( AS ON 30/04/2018)
- Not more than 27 years for Unreserved Candidate.
- Not more than 30 years for OBC candidate.
- Not more than 32 years for SC/ST Candidate.
- For Ex‐servicemen, age relaxation is applicable as prescribed by Govt. of India orders
issued from time‐to‐time.
- Relaxation by 05 (Five) Years for the candidate who had ordinarily been domiciled in the
State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 01.01.80 to 31.12.1989 and candidate has
to provide the certificate for the same issued by District Magistrate/Block Development
Officer/Sub Divisional Officer at the time of document verification.
- The Date of Birth as recorded in the Matriculation/Secondary Examination Certificate
will only be accepted.
APPLICATION FEE AND MODE OF REMITTANCE OF AAI EXAM 2018
- Application Fee of Rs.300/‐ (Rs. Three Hundred only) is to be paid by the candidates through ONLINE MODE ONLY. However, the SC/ST/PWD/Female candidates are exempted from payment of fee. Fee submitted by any other mode will not be accepted.
- Method For Submission of Application Fees‐Candidate needs to re‐log in and click the link/tab “Make online Payment” which will become active only after 24 hours of submission of online Application. The candidates are required to deposit the requisite examination fees online through Internet Banking/Debit/Credit Card only from State Bank Collect System of State Bank of India. The 10 digit Transaction Reference Number starting with “DU” is generated by the system on successful payment. It is to be noted and retained for future reference.
How to Apply online for AAI Exam of Junior Executive Vacancy 2018 ?
- Candidates are required to apply On‐line through the link available on www.aai.aero under tab “CAREERS”. No other means/mode of submission of applications will be accepted under any circumstances.
- Candidates should have a valid personal e‐mail ID(its used for AAI Login). It should be kept active during the currency of this recruitment process. The candidates are requested to check regularly their e‐mail/AAI’s aero website for any communication from AAI aero.
Important Notice of Airport Authority of India Recruitment 2018
For more information related to AAI Exam of Junior Executive Vacancy 2018 . you can see published notices. Please share this information with your friends and help them and visit daily on our website for daily employment.
Note :- Before Submit Application Form Kindly Read Advertisement Carefully
Important Dates for Vacancies in Airport Authority of India Details :-
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 28-03-2018
- Last Date to Apply Online: 27-04-2018
- Last Date for Payment of Fee: 02-05-2018
Official Website: www.aai.aero
Important Link of AAI EXAM 2018
Click Here:– AAI Recruitment Notification