Air India Recruitment of 85 Posts ASSISTANT SUPERVISOR
how to make Career with Air India Career
Air India Engineering Services Limited (AIESL), a wholly owned subsidiary of Air India Recruitment Limited, invites applications from Eligible Indian National, fulfilling the requirement as on 01st July, 2017 to fill up the post of ASSISTANT SUPERVISOR on Fixed Terms Employment (FTE) basis, at DELHI.
Full Details of Air India Recruitment of 85 Posts ASSISTANT SUPERVISOR
- Name of Department : Air India Engineering Services Limited (AIESL)
- Total No. of Posts : 85 Vacancy (SC -12, ST- 06, OBC- 22, others – 45)
- EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS :- Graduate from Govt. recognized university in any discipline and Diploma/certificate course (Minimum 01 year duration) from recognized institute with Minimum 01 year of post-qualification (after Graduation) work experience in data entry / computer applications in the organization of repute. OR BCA/B.Sc IT/Graduate in IT.
- Age Limit:
General – Not above 33 years
O.B.C. – Not above 36 years
SC/ST – Not above 38 years
- EMOLUMENTS: The job carries an all-inclusive consolidated pay of Rs. 15180/- p.m.(subject to revision) with annual increment Rs.400/-per year.
- PERIOD OF CONTRACT :- Fixed Term Contract for a period of 5 years which may be extended for further period of 5 years based on performance and requirement of the company. The contract may be terminated earlier at any time at the discretion of the Management during the tenure of the contract by giving one month’s notice or one month’s pay in lieu of notice period.Similarly, the candidate may also terminate the contract by giving one month’s notice or one
month’s pay in lieu of notice period.
- SELECTION PROCEDURE: :-Eligible candidates should submit the duly filled in application in the prescribed format on or before 20th August 2017 to the address given below:-
PERSONNEL DEPARTMENT Air India Engineering Services Limited
NORTHERN REGION A320 AVIONICS COMPLEX
IGI AIRPORT, Terminal-II (NEAR NEW CUSTOM HOUSE)
NEW DELHI-110037 Ph: 011-25652442
- List of eligible candidates along with the full address of the venue & schedule of the skill test/Interview will be published in Air India website on 20th Sept. 2017. Candidates will be required to appear for Skill test followed by Interview as per schedule uploaded on website (www.airindia.in)
- Application Fee :- Applicants meeting the eligibility criteria as on 1st July 2017, mentioned above, are required to submit their application Form in the specified format, duly filled in Hindi or English and requisite documents as indicated below with non-refundable Application Fee of Rs.1000/- (Rs. one Thousand only) by means of Demand Draft in favour of “Air India Engineering Services Limited” payable at Delhi. No fees to be paid by ExServicemen/Applicants belonging to SC/ST category. Applicants are advised to mention full name and the post applied for on the reverse of the Demand Draft.
Important Events For Air India Recruitment 2017:-
- Last of Submit Application Form :- 20/08/2017