(Advt 03/2019) BRO Recruitment 2019 : Qualification , Check All Details
BRO Recruitment 2019 – 540 Multi Skilled Worker (Driver Engine Static) Posts
If you are looking BRO Recruitment You are on right place.we have good collection of Border Roads Organisation (BRO) Vacancy . Please scroll down and check out our collections. Read our Border Roads Organisation (BRO) is Published Notification This year on 12-10-2019 of Various Post- Multi Skilled Worker (Driver Engine Static) – 540 Posts Vacancies . We are always committed to provide Border Roads Organisation (BRO) Recruitment 2019 for whatsapp, facebook.
(Advt 03/2019) BRO Recruitment 2019
Applications are invited for filling up the following posts in General Reserve Engineer Force (BRO) from Indian Nationals (Male only).
BRO Recruitment 2019 – 540 Multi Skilled Worker (Driver Engine Static) Vacancies 2019 – An Overview
|Recruitment process||Border Roads Organisation (BRO)|
|Advertisement and application year||2019|
|Post||Multi Skilled Worker (Driver Engine Static)|
|Age Limit (as on 10-11-2019)||
|Job location||All Over India|
|Mode of Selection||Written Exam|
|Mode of announcement of result||Online|
|Application Mode||Offline Mode|
Education Qualification :-
- Matriculation from a recognized Board or equivalent ;
- Possessing certificate of Mechanic Motor /Vehicles / Tractors from Industrial Training Institute / Industrial Trade Certificate / National Council for Training in the Vocational Trades / State Council for Vocational Training. or Passed Class 2 course for Driver Plant and Mechanical Transport as laid down in Defence Service Regulations. (Qualification Regulations for Soldiers) from office of Records/Centres or similar establishment of Defence.
- Should qualify in proficiency test in the trade to be conducted by Border Roads Organisation.
- Should qualify physical tests as per Border Roads Organisation guidelines.
- Should meet physical and medical standards as per Border Roads Organisation guidelines.
- General candidates and EWSs including Ex Servicemen :- Rs.50/-
- Other Backward Class candidates :- Rs 50/-
- Candidates of ST/SC Category not required to pay application fee or attach the copy.
Payment Mode :- Candidates must pay the application fee (Non-Refundable), directly through online URL link https://www.onlinesbi.com/sbicollect/icollecthome.htm?corpID=1232156 in favour of Commandant, GREF Centre, Pune-411 015. No other mode of payment will be accepted. The Candidate must attach the copy of e-receipt along with his application form
How to Apply :-
- Application will be filled up in English/Hindi only
- No candidate will send more than one application for the same post. The candidature may be cancelled, if candidate applies more than one application for one post.
- Candidate should affix latest photograph in application form and Admit Card. The candidate should be in possession of adequate number (Min 08) of photographs with him.
- Candidates applying for more than one post should send separate application with separate fee. One envelope should contain one application for one post only. However, dates for Physical Efficiency Test & Practical Test (Trade Test) will be decided by the Department.
- If a candidate has changed his name or dropped or added part of his name after Matriculation/SSC/Hr Secondary/Sr Secondary he will be required to submit, an attested copy of Gazette Notification to the effect that he has changed his name after matric or otherwise for appearing in Physical Efficiency Test & Practical Test (Trade Test). The changed name should also have been indicated in the Gazette Notification.
- Candidates are advised to go through the general instructions carefully as mentioned against Advt No. 02/2019. Candidate should carefully go through all the provisions in the advertisement to ensure that he is eligible for the post for which he is applying in terms of requirements of age, educational qualification etc. AS ON CLOSING DATE.
- Copies of certificates for proof of residence, essential educational qualification, date of birth, caste certificate, proof of EWSs status etc should be enclosed with application form. All testimonial copies be attested by Gazetted Officer or self attested. The caste certificate for SC/ST/OBC and EWSs income & assets certificate should be as per format at Appendix ‘B’, ‘C’ & ‘D’ respectively. SC/ST/OBC and EWSs Certificate (date of issue should not be older than one year as on closing date for OBC and EWSs Candidates), should be signed by competent authority and should have OFFICE ROUND SEAL AND APPOINTMENT SEAL DULY AFFIXED ON it at the place provided.
- PROOF OF RESIDENCE ISSUED BY THE COMPETENT AUTHORITY. Gorkhas of Indian domicile will produce Permanent Residence Certificate (PRC) issued by the competent authority.
- Any certificate in language other than Hindi or English should be enclosed with translation in Hindi or English duly attested by a Group A Gazetted officer
- Candidates are required to super scribe the word APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ____________ Category UR/SC/ST/OBC/EWSs/ESM/CPL, WEIGHTAGE PERCENTAGE IN ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATION ________________________ on the top of the envelope while sending the application form
- All applications quoting this advertisement number and post applied for should be submitted so as to reach to Commandant GREF Centre, Dighi camp, Pune- 411 015 within 45 days from the date of publication of this advertisement from the candidates staying in plains and 60 days from the candidates those in the state of Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim Ladakh Division of the State Jammu & Kashmir, Lahaul and Spit District and Pangi Subdivision of Chamba District of the State Himachal Pradesh , the Andaman & Nicobar Islands and Lakshadweep, as per format of application enclosed as With advertisement.
- Advertisement. and Application Download Link Given Below.
- Date of Publication of Advertisement: 11-10-2019
- Last Date for receipt of application: 45 days from date of publication of this advertisement
- Admit Card Available : Notified Soon