UPSC Engineering Services Exam-2017 (440 VACANCY)
Download WordPress Themes and plugins.
Free Download Nulled WordPress Themes and plugins.
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is India’s central agency authorised to conduct the Civil Services Examination, Indian Forest Service examination, Engineering Services Examination, Combined Defence Services Examination, National Defence Academy Examination, Naval Academy Examination, Combined Medical Services Examination, Special Class Railway Apprentice, Indian Economic Service/Indian Statistical Service Examination, Combined Geoscientist and Examination, and Central Armed Police Forces(Assistant Commandant) Examination .Source
UPSC Advt No 01/ 2017 Vacancy Details:
Examination Notice No. 01/ 2017 (I)ENGG.
The candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfil all eligibility conditions for admission to the Examination. Their admission at all the stages of the examination will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions.
Total Posts : 440 VACANCY
- 1. Category I – Civil Engineering.
- 2. Category II – Mechanical Engineering.
- 3. Category III – Electrical Engineering.
- 4.Category IV – Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering.
Educational Qualification :
- (a) obtained a degree in Engineering from a University incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other Educational Institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as Universities under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956; or
- (b) passed Sections A and B of the Institution Examinations of the Institution of Engineers (India); or
- (c) obtained a degree/diploma in Engineering from such foreign University/College/Institution and under such conditions as may be recognised by the Government for the purpose from time to time, or
- (d) passed Graduate Membership Examination of the Institution of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers (India); or
- (e) passed Associate Membership Examination Parts II and III/Sections A and B of the Aeronautical Society of India; or
- (f) passed Graduate Membership Examination of the Institution of Electronics and Radio Engineers, London held after November, 1959
EXAMINATION FEE :Candidates (excepting Female/SC/ST/ PH who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a fee of Rs.200/‐ (Rupees Two hundred only) either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India/State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/State Bank of Hyderabad/State Bank of Mysore/State Bank of Patiala/State Bank of Travancore or by using Visa/Master Credit/Debit card.
- LAST DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF Online APPLICATIONS : 26/10/2016
Related Posts :-
Download WordPress Themes Nulled and plugins.