Telangana State Public Service Commission (TPSC) Recruitment EXAMINATION 2016
Download WordPress Themes and plugins.
Free Download Nulled WordPress Themes and plugins.
Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) is a body created by the Constitution of India to select applicants for civil service jobs in the Indian state of Telangana according to the merits of the applicants and the rules of reservation.
Telangana State Public Service Commission Recruitment EXAMINATION 2016
TSPSC Recruitment EXAMINATION 2016
Advt No. : 17/2016
- Prohibition & Excise Sub Inspector ( 284 Posts)
- Deputy Tehsildar ( 259 Posts)
- Essential qualifications : A Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university in India established or incorporated by or under central act, a state act or institution recognized by U.G.C or an equivalent qualification.
SELECTION OF CANDIDATES: Selection will be based on Written Examination (Online OR OMR Based).
Age Limit :- As on 01.07.2016
- Prohibition & Excise Sub Inspector : 18 to 28 years
- Deputy Tehsildar18 to 44 years
Examination Fee: pay Rs. 200/- towards Online Application Processing Fee & Rs. 120/- towards Examination Fees to be paid by
MODE OF PAYMENT:online through Internet Banking, SBI ePay, Debit Card, Credit Card, IMPS – Mobile payments. SC/ ST/ BC/ PH/ Unemployed (applicants in the age group of 18 to 44 years).
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 02/09/2016
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 23/09/2016
Download WordPress Themes Nulled and plugins.