The Currency Note Press Recruitment of Junior Office Assistant 2016-17
Download WordPress Themes and plugins.
Free Download Nulled WordPress Themes and plugins.
The Currency Note Press, Nashik Road (Maharashtra State) is one of the nine units under the – Security Printing and Minting Corporation of India Ltd.- (SPMCIL), a Mini Ratna Category-I, Central Public Sector Enterprise Company, a wholly owned company of Government of India, incorporated on 13.01.2006 under the companies Act, 1956 with the objective of designing, manufacturing of currency and bank notes, non-judicial stamp papers etc. SPMCIL is under the administrative control of Ministry of Finance with its Registered and Corporate Office at 16th Floor, Jawahar Vyapar Bhawan, Janpath, New Delhi :-
The Currency Note Press, Nashik Road (Maharashtra State)
- Name of the Posts :- Junior Office Assistant
- Educational Qualification : – Graduation with at least 55% marks and computer knowledge with typing speed in English @ 40 wpm/Hindi @ 30 wpm.
- Age limit : Should have completed minimum 18 years of age but should not be more than 28 years of age,as On 30/12/2016 Relaxation shall be granted in the upper age limit as per Government guidelines Admissible to SC/ST /OBC/PWD/EX-serviceman Candidates
- EXAMINATION FEE : Applicants/ Candidates are required to pay non-refundable Application Fee of 350/-(Rupees Three hundred fifty only) to be disbursed through online payment only between 01.12.2016 to 30.12.2016 . (Candidate will be levied Service Tax and Service Charge from their transaction Bank as applicable).
Selection Process :- . The selection process for the post of Executive will comprise of an Online Test.
The structure of the Examination is as follows:
|Logical Reasoning||40 questions||Maximum Marks 40|
|General Awareness||40 questions||Maximum Marks 40|
|Computer Knowledge||40 questions||Maximum Marks 40|
|Numerical Ability||40 questions||Maximum Marks 40|
|Total||200 questions||200 marks|
- Composite time of 2 hours
Download WordPress Themes Nulled and plugins.