Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is an organization under Government of India to recruit staff for various posts in the various Ministries and Departments of the Government of India and in Subordinate Offices. This commission is an attached office of the Department of Personnel and Training (DoPT) which consists of Chairman, two Members and a Secretary-cum-Controller of Examinations. His post is equivalent to the level of Additional Secretary to the Government of India.
Source : Wikipedia
SSC KKR Recruitment 2016 - Apply Online for 51 Asst, Officer, Research Asst & Many Posts
SSC Kerala Karnataka Region RECRUITMENT 2016
File No. S.600009/1/2016
Total No of Posts:51
1. Assistant (Legal): (04 Posts)
2. Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade ?I (Cypher): (03 Posts)
3. Research Assistant (Environment): (01 Post)
4. Section Officer (Horticulture): (09 Posts)
5. Laboratory Assistant: (02 Posts)
6. Technical Assistant (Economics): (05 Posts)
7. Office Superintendent: (17 Posts)
8. Instructor (Marine Engineering):(01 Post)
9. Research Assistant: (02 Posts)
10. Data Entry Operator Grade B: (01 Post)
11. Technical Clerk (Economics): (06 Posts)
Educational Qualification:12th Class, Any Degree, PG
Kindly Download full advts. for age limit and education Qualification.
Last Date for submitting On-line application form : 26/09/2016 by 05:00 PM.
Last Date for Receipt of Hard Copy of Application: Within 10 days from the last date prescribed for payment of fee.
Application Fee (Non-refundable)
UR/OBC : 100/- (through On-line by using SBI Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card or SBI Challan)
SC/ ST/ PH/ Ex-servicemen & Women candidates : No fee
Note:-The Examination Results / Marks published in this Website is only for the immediate Information to the Examinees an does not to be a constitute to be a Legal Document. While all efforts have been made to make the Information available on this Website as Authentic as possible. We are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the Examination Results / Marks being published in this Website nad for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Website